The Machinery and Valve Maintenance Company “Masz-ZAP” Ltd. Sets as its goal to provide fully professional services that meet the requirements and expectations of our Customers and to constantly improve these services.
According to our Management Policy, our services are provided with human safety and responsibility to the environment in mind.
We achieve our objectives through the following:
• full commitment of the management and all employees to achieving established and known goals, including the improvement of working conditions and environmental protection,
• employing a qualified and experienced staff, and systematically improving their professional qualifications,
• full responsibility of each employee for the work performed,
• identifying the risks arising from our activities, products and services to the natural environment and the work environment,
• rational waste management minimizing the negative impact of our services on the environment – pollution prevention,
• preventing accidents at work, occupational diseases and potentially accidental events,
• striving for constant improvement of the health and safety at work and continuous improvement of activities in the field of health and safety,
• taking into account the role of employees and their involvement in activities for OSH,
• performing systematic monitoring and analysis of the functioning of the management system in order to meet the requirements of and continuously improve the system,
• providing adequate resources and means necessary to implement our policy.
In establishing, implementing and maintaining the Integrated Management System, we comply with applicable legal and other requirements related to the Company, to which we have committed ourselves.
The goals and obligations contained in this Management Policy are implemented and maintained at all organizational levels of our Company.
I oblige all employees to know and follow this Management Policy.
President of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
The quality of our services is guaranteed by the implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System in accordance with the following Standards:
ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004, PN-N-18001: 2004, confirmed by Certificates issued by DET NORSKE VERITAS, which cover the entirety of our services.