We offer laser cutting by a MITSUBISHI eX 3015 machine.
The laser operates in the CO2-based technology, has a power of 4.5 kW. This enables quick, accurate cutting of parts from metal sheets in the following thickness ranges:
- carbon steel 0.5-25 mm,
- stainless steel 0.5-20 mm,
- aluminium: 0.5-15 mm,
- copper and brass 0,5-8 mm.
We can cut parts of any shape, with dimensions within a 3000 x 1500 x 150 mm workspace and maximum weight of metal sheet workpiece of 690 kg. We guarantee high repeatability, accuracy and quality of the cut-out parts with high performance and a wide range of application.
Other features of the machine:
- automatic and fast (25 s) change of worktables,
- saving and loading programs using barcode
- resonator without turbine,
- low laser gas (MIX) consumption, low energy consumption, low operating costs,
- patented stainless steel cutting technology with high-quality,
- patented reflective materials cutting technology,
- unrivalled, best cut quality,
- ability to work with only one lens for all thickness,
- travel rates increased to 150 m/min.
To request a proposal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please, attach a CAD drawing(s) if available). Or contact us by phone: + 81 48 473 12 00, or using the form below.