Specialised measurements are carried out using a mobile, coordinate measuring device, the 2.4 m FARO Platinum Arm.
The 2.4 m Platinum FARO Arm from FARO Technologies makes it possible to perform measurements in two or three dimensions of any shapes at an accuracy +/- 0,036 mm.
Using the FARO Arm, we can check, as well as compare with CAD models, single elements or units.
Applications of the FARO Arm:
- measurement and verification (with a CAD model) of dimensions of machine parts of any shapes,
- measurement of shape and outline dimensions,
- coordinate measurements in terms of dimensions and location deviations of elements such as e.g.: casing, shaft, support, other machine sub-assemblies, etc.,
- alignment checks of bearing trestles (eg. largepiston compressors),
- precise measurements and CAD representation of elements of any shape, followed by exporting such information as a CAD file.